We will be awarding trophies to the club champions, Jim Boyd Cup winners, team Cup competition winners. We will also be welcoming additional life members of the club.
The cost of the event is $20 prepaid, or $25 (cash only) at the door. Price includes bar snacks, your first drink and a good time. Drinks will be 2 for 1 from 7pm until 10pm. The event is free to donor and life members; but please register by emailing secretary[at]crca.net.
To pay in advance, you can register when you register for the Turkey race here or use crca.net as follows:
– Click here
– Log in to the membership area using your email address and password
– Make a donation of $20 to CRCA
– You will receive an email from Rod Millott verifying you are registered for the event (give it a couple of days to get processed….)
In addition to the usual awards, we will also have some “special” awards to recognize some additional highlights from the season. (Our thanks to Pacific Health Labs/Accelerade for their donation towards these prizes)
To raise money for the CRCA Development Foundation, we will also be holding a raffle of the following prizes:
1. A 2012 “Donor” membership (Includes membership, prepaid club races and no marshal dates) (Value $600)
2. A 2012 racing membership (Value $70)
3. A 2012 marshaling “free pass” (Priceless…)