You may now apply for or renew your USA Cycling license for 2012.  Visit USA Cycling and log on to your account to renew or select ‘Get Started’ then ‘Become a member’ to join for the first time.

When renewing your license, be sure to select Century Road Club Association as your club and then select the appropriate sub-team (if applicable) to ensure your license is accurate.

Team mangers should have contacted teams[at] pr president[at] with any adjustments to team names to ensure these are accurately reflected in the USA Cycling system and on your license.  A subsequent change in your sub-team (or the sub-team name) will require a reissue of your license, so take care when renewing.

If you plan on participating in the New Year’s Day ride, you need to have a 2012 license.