A perfect Spring morning greeted riders for today’s club race.
Watch a video from Zachary Koop who bridged up to the break on the last lap and finished in 3rd.
Greg Olsen (Jonathan Adler Racing) took the win in the Men’s A race; Ryan McGarrity (Siggi’s/NYVelocity) took the Men’s B race; Kristin Lotitio (Houlihan-Lokey/Sanchez) continued her dominance of the Women’s field and John Blake (Foundation) won the C Field.
In the Team Cup Competitions:
– Jonathan Adler closed the gap on Foundation today in the Men’s A competition
– Siggi’s/NYVelocity increased their lead over Foundation in the Men’s B competition
– In the Women’s competition, Houlihan-Lokey/Sanchez cemented what looks to be unbeatable lead even at this point of the season
In the Jim Boyd Competitions:
– The A field is wide open with David Taylor maintaining a small lead over Colin Prensky and Greg Olsen
– Ryan McGarrity has a sizeable lead over Greg Waggoner and Brian Collet in the B field
– Kristin Lotitio leads the Women’s field over Fabienne Gerard and Ann Marie Miller
The next race is the TT event on Saturday June 4. The TTT counts for Team Points and the ITT for Boyd Points. Due to the unavailability of a suitable course at Harriman State Park, the TT event will be run at Floyd Bennett Field. This is an open race so you will need to register at Bikereg here.
Full results are here.
Team Cup standings are here.
Jim Boyd standings are here.
Video of today’s finishes is posted here.